Who We Are
Basically everybody needs their cells to be awake and on guard against poisons which can only be accomplished with plant based nutrition. Excreet was originally developed to aid in repotting the soil of the intestines where 80% of the human immune system is grown and maintained. Excreet, now in it's 5th generation, is an all natural extracellular fluid cleaner designed to get us (society) through this era of viruses, radiation poisoning, chemical and God knows what other poisons that lay wait in our environment. Since day one, we’ve been working tirelessly in order to expand our product's healing capability (as seen and heard in the testimonials section of this site) to make our customer's experience even better. We’re proud of how far we’ve come, yet remain committed to performing even better.
Purpose of Excreet
It is certainly important to put the right kind of food into your body, but it is also essential to get wastes out. Naturopaths frequently address illness, bowel first, and with good reason. Scientific studies have shown increased incidence of diverticular diseases, Alzheimers, Autism (all spectrums), heart diseases, and cancer among constipated persons. It is common for arthritics to have a history of chronic constipation. Probably at least one third of all diabetics would require less insulin simply if they had more fiber in their diet.
Throughout much of Africa and Asia, people eat a great deal of vegetables, grains and legumes (beans, lentils, etc.). These people have a digestive transit time of 18 hours or less. This means that what's left of the food they just ate will be excreted as a bowel movement about 18 hours later. In Westernized cultures, a transit time twice as long (36 hours) is the rule, and 48 to 72 hours is not uncommon. This means the wastes stay in the body much longer, allowing greater opportunity for those toxins to be reabsorbed hence breaking down all tissue types creating "every disease".
Your colon (or bowel) is designed to collect and hold wastes, but only for a while. If the colon is not emptied regularly, it begins to resemble a backed-up sewer. Fecal matter packed into the bowel can stretch it out of shape, which reduces muscle tone, and poor elimination is the result. Wastes then become more and more compacted and concentrated, and harder still to eliminate. Stools become foul smelling as normally beneficial colon bacteria give way to a polluted, pathogenic bowel.
Here are ways to end constipation.
1. Become a vegetarian. Less meat and more produce guarantees easier bowel
2. Eat lots of fresh, uncooked fruits and vegetables. Salads are the answer, not laxatives.
3. Drink a glass of water, preferably warm, right after you awaken in the morning. Store-variety herbal teas are good, too.
4. Make a habit of sitting on the toilet for five minutes right after breakfast. Your body will soon get in the habit of an early morning bowel movement.
5. Adding fiber to your diet is easily accomplished by eating better snacks. Popcorn, vegetable sticks, fruit, and nuts are excellent.
6. Molasses is a good natural laxative if you need one. About one third cup will do it.
7. Freshly made raw cabbage juice is even better. Juiced zucchini works equally well. One or two 8-ounce glasses will probably be enough.
8. A can of sauerkraut, juice and all, is a fine laxative.
9. 4,000 to 6,000 milligrams of vitamin C taken AT ONE TIME has a laxative effect. Adding two teaspoons of calcium-magnesium gluconate powder is even better.
10. You can encourage a bowel movement with a gentle abdominal massage. Generally, you follow the bowel. Begin in your lower belly, below and to the right of your navel. Move up, and then across. Then, move down your left abdomen and finish just above the groin area. Repeat this a few times, and in a while you will likely notice an urge to have a bowel movement. This is especially helpful for children. Do not massage if there is a pregnancy or any medical or surgical reason why you shouldn't.
11. Walking, stretching, bicycling and other light-to-moderate exercise is always helpful for regularity.
12. Stewed fruits (such as prunes) still work well for many people.
Now, who would buy an expensive car with a bad exhaust system? Even a Rolls-Royce needs to get rid of wastes properly, if you expect it to operate well.
If however you choose not to heed the previous wisdom then by all means TAKE EXCREET!
EXCREET will not only aid bowels to move and tone but also wash extracellular fluid (the fluid between your cells) and serve to replace it with plant based mineral and electrolytic liquids to remove daily environmental poisonings. The name EXCREET did not come by chance. After 25 years of development through trials, pauses and finally success this all natural earth product for healing has valiantly staked it's triumph over many human health discomforts.
Now for the Facts:
How to prepare Excreet:
Place tea bags from the plastic pouch in 36 Ounces of clean room temperature water in a stainless steel or glass pot.
PLEASE DO NOT USE TEFLON COATED POT.
DO NOT BOIL.
Let it sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Pour this tea solution through a funnel into the 32 oz EXCREET glass bottle containing the EXCREET concentrate.
Cap bottle and IMMEDIATELY REFRIGERATE.
Follow directions on 32 oz bottle for consumption.
Excreet with expire within 60 days after prepation due to lack of preservatives.